To track the status of your online transactions, follow these steps:
Log in from the User Token.
Click on the Queue Tab in the Top Menu
- The transactions will be displayed depending on the current status:
- Pending your Authorizations: All transactions are pending your approval.
- Pending with Company: Pending for others' approval within your company.
- Pending with Bank: Summary of all transactions pending for bank processing.
- Completed Transactions: Summary of all successfully completed transactions.
- Rejected Transactions: All transactions that the authorizer or the bank rejects.
- View Transactions: Summary of all transactions.
- The Authorizers will only have access to view Pending Your Authorizations and View Transactions, while the Maker will access all tabs.
To know the reason for your rejected transactions, follow these steps:
- Click on Rejected Transactions on the left tab
- The system will display the different transaction types, status and count of transactions
- Click on Rejected based on the transaction type required
- The system will show all the rejected transactions under the transaction type.
- Click on the particular E-Banking Reference Number
- The rejection reason will be displayed in the Notes Field