Templates are designed to easily create transfers. Making multiple transfers using a template is easy and you can save a draft/template for Local and International Bank Transfers. Once a template is saved, you can select it to populate your payments without adding the details for each payment individually.
Log in from the User Token
Step 1: Click on the Transact Tab in the Top Menu
- Click on Remittance>> Select the Transfer Type on the left side menu
Step 2: Fill out the Beneficiary and Payment Details
- If the beneficiary is not registered, follow this article:
- "How to Register A Beneficiary for Local or International Bank Payments?"
Step 3: Once all Payment and Beneficiary details are populated, you can proceed with selecting the Template Access Type
- Private Template - Choose Template Type as "Private" if it is to be used exclusively by the User who created it. Other users will not be able to view/use this template.
- Public Template - If the Template type is "Public", all users who have initiator access can use this template.
Step 4: Review the details and click Save As Template, then Confirm
Step 5: Enter the PIN + RSA Token and click Submit
- You can use the saved template under the Queue tab