To present documents under Outwards Bills for Collections (OBC), follow these steps:
Step 1: Click on "Trade Services" >> "Export Collection" >> "EC Initiation"
Step 2: Select the applicable option
- Regular Collection – Create an Export Collection request for a regular collection from a blank form to submit your original documents to the presenting bank by the Commercial Bank of Dubai on your behalf (recommended option for most users).
- Direct Bank Collection – Not Applicable at the moment.
- Direct Customer Collection – Not applicable at the moment.
- From Template – Create an Export Collection request from a template created and saved previously by your company.
- Copy From EC – Create an Export Collection by copying values from an existing request.
- Draft Transactions – Review, edit and share templates/forms with other users for review and feedback but not completed and submitted.
- Pending Authorization - Review and submit records that another user has created.
Step 3: Fill and submit the form
- Fill out all of the mandatory fields marked with an asterisk
- Attach any other relevant information
- Save this form as a template to submit later by selecting "Save as Template"
- Add any other relevant information or requirement in the "other information" section if required
- Click "Submit"
Note: Once submitted, all original documents must be submitted within the next business day to the branch as well.