To stop a payment that is under process, amend the details of an existing payment or recall a payment that's already either been processed or sent to the beneficiary bank, kindly follow these steps:
Log in from the User Token.
Step 1: Click on the Transact Tab in the Top Menu
- Click on Remittance >> Stop/Amend/Recall a Remittance option on the left side menu
Step 2: Select the Transaction Type and Date Range then click on Submit. You can also input the Host Reference number to narrow the list.
- The system will display the applicable transactions
- Click on the action required -- Stop, Amend or Recall
Step 3: Input the Remarks in the Customer Remarks field.
- For Amendment, enter the required changes in the transaction
- For Stop and Recall, you can put any remarks as required
- Click on accept Terms and Conditions then Stop, Recall or Amend as required
Step 4: Review the details and click Verify
Step 5: Enter the PIN + RSA Token and click Submit
- The approval process will depend on the setup done by the iBusiness System Administrator.
- You can monitor the request under the Queue tab