Submit a ticket My Tickets

Requesting for Physical Token Replacement of Administrator Print

In case of lost or faulty Administrator Hard Token, you can request for re-issuance or replacement by following the steps below:

Step 1: Download the iBusiness Amendment Form from iServe by clicking this link: Transaction Banking - Amendment Form 

Step 2: Fill out the form as per the below. All other Sections which are not mentioned below can be left blank.

  • In Section 1, write Company Name
  • In Section 3.3, under "Other Token Amendments", enter the User name, User ID and the token serial number of the faulty/lost token and mention the delivery address details.

Step 3: Form needs to be signed by Authorized Signatory/ies and marked with Company Stamp

  • After filling out the form, you can return it to your Relationship Manager or any CBD Branch.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.