To cancel a standing order, follow these steps:
- Log in to iBusiness.
- Click on Service Tab.
- Click on the Digital Documentation option on the left side menu.
- Click on the dropdown arrow in the Product Field.
- Select the product Account Services from the product dropdown list.
- Click on the dropdown arrow in Service Field.
- Select Standing Order Cancellation from the list of services in the dropdown.
- Mention debit details, A/C Number, Name, and Credit details on the Form.
- Upon selecting the appropriate product and the service, the system will display the required information to proceed with the service chosen.
- You can add any additional information in the Description field.
- Click on the link Upload Documents to attach any required files.
- Proceed to accept the Terms and Conditions and click INITIATE (extreme right of the screen)
- Click Submit
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on Queue Tab, and go to Pending your Authorizations on the left menu.
- The items pending action will be available under transaction type Digital Documentation.
- Approver can review the details of the request/documents uploaded and respond (Approve/Reject) to the request initiated.