To top-up an eDirham card, choose one of the following methods:
- CBD Website
- 3rd Party Partners
- CBD Smart Cash Deposit Machines (SCDMs)
- MBME Kiosks
Method 1: CBD Website
- Go to - https://www.cbd.ae/personal/cbd-edirham
- Select "Recharge Now"
- Enter your "eDirham Card ID", 'Top-Up Amount", and "Mode of Payment".
- You can Top-Up your eDirham Card either by using your Credit / Debit Card or CBD Account.
- Make the payment by following the steps and entering the requested information.
- Upon successful top-up, you will receive an SMS to your registered phone number indicating the top-up has been successful and your new account balance.
Method 2: 3rd Party Partners
- All eDirham cards can be topped up using any of our Third-Party Partners
- Cards are topped up instantly at these locations
Method 3: MBME Kiosks
- Selects eDirham card from the kiosk machine
- Select the desired language (English/Arabic)
- Enter the 10 digit card token number
- Proceed to top up the card by depositing cash in the machine.
Method 4: CBD Smart Cash Deposit Machines (SCDMs)
- Go to SCDM at any CBD Branch
- Select Deposit Type "eDirham Top-Up."
- Enter your 10 digit eDirham token number
- Follow the steps to confirm the on-screen details
- Deposit the exact change into the SCDM
- Select "Confirm Top-Up"
Please note, you will only be able to top-up your eDirham card using your iBusiness Account if your Administrator has mapped the "UAEPGS" role to your user profile.
For further information, please get in touch with our Call Centre on 04 211 2818