To use your new digital token, you need to modify the digital token binding ID details linked to your user ID. Please follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in using your administrator token
- Click on Users & Roles Management top menu >> Users Management >> Modify User
- Type the User ID and click Search or you can click Search directly (and a list of users will get displayed)
- Select the User who requires digital token replacement
Step 2: Follow the below steps accordingly:
- Select NewToken/Replacement – Replacement Token
- Select Token Type – Digital-Token
- Fill out the required details
- Submit 2nd, & 3rd page, on the 4th page
- Click on Submit
Step 3: Click on Confirm, then enter PIN + Token number and Submit
- You will be navigated to the confirmation screen with the generated reference number.
Once the token details are updated, please follow the below steps to activate the new digital token.
How to Activate your Digital Token?
Note: If you have a "Maker-Checker Setup" for Administrators, please ensure that the request is approved by the 2nd Administrator.