The current default limit for Online Remittances is AED 3,600,000.00 or USD 1,000,000.00.
If in case a higher transaction limit is required, please submit an official letter to the bank stating your account details and amount limit for each transaction type.
The letter needs to be signed by an authorized signatory and marked with a company stamp. Please proceed to submit this to our Service Desk in the Head Office or to your nearest CBD Branch.
Once the limit is confirmed and updated, please proceed with these steps to update the limit package for the respective users.
Step 1: Log in using your Administrator Token
- Click on Users & Roles Management at the top menu >> Users Management >> Modify User
- Type the User ID and click Search or you can click Search directly (and a list of users will get displayed)
- Select the User to be modified
Step 2: Follow these steps accordingly
- First Page – In the limits package field, select the company name from the dropdown
- Second Page – Click Submit only
- Third Page – Click Submit only
- Fourth Page – Click Submit only
Step 3: Click on Confirm then enter PIN + Token number and Submit
- You will be navigated to the confirmation screen with the generated reference number.
Note: If you have a "Maker-Checker Setup" for Administrators, please ensure that the request is approved by the 2nd Administrator.