**This step is applicable for Transaction Package only**
Log in using your administrator token and follow the step-by-step procedure:
- Step 1: Click on User and Roles Management
- Step 2: Click Authorization Management then Manage User List
- Step 3: Select the User Type as "Corporate User" and click on Fetch User List on the lower right
- Step 4: Upon clicking Fetch User List, you will be navigated to the "View/Modify Users List".
- If User Groups already exist, you can view the groups by clicking on Existing List. You can move the users from un-assigned to assigned and vice versa as per your requirement.
- To create a New Group, click on New List and type the Group Name as preferred.
- Move the users from the "Unassigned Users" list to the "Assigned Users" list
- Step 5: Click Save and Confirm
- You will be navigated to the confirmation screen with the generated reference number.
Once you have created the New Groups, you can proceed in Setting up the Authorization Workflow by following this next article:
How to Check/Modify Your Existing Authorization Workflow?
Note: If you have a "Maker-Checker Setup" for Administrators, please ensure that the request is approved by the 2nd Administrator.