Log in using your administrator token and follow the step-by-step procedure below:
Step 1: First, ensure that Bulk Template ID Mapping is ticked for the user by following the steps below.
- Go to User and Role Management
- Click on View User
- Click Search and Select the User ID
- Confirm if "User Bulk Template ID Mapping Required" is tagged as YES
- If NO, please go to Modify User and tick User Bulk Template ID Mapping Required on the 1st page
- If YES, proceed with the 2nd step
Step 2: Click on Bulk Management on the Top Menu
- Click on Bulk Template ID Map
- Enter the User ID and click Search.
- Select the User ID and click on map BTID and search.
Step 3: Select all the BTID (Bulk Template Identifier) to be mapped and click on Submit
- Review all the details on the screen and click on Confirm.
- The system will prompt RSA to confirm.
- You will then be directed to the confirmation screen with the generated reference number.
**Above steps to be repeated for each user who will initiate and approve Bulk Payments**
Note: If you have a "Maker-Checker Setup" for Administrators, please ensure that the request is approved by the 2nd Administrator.