Log in using your administrator token and follow the below step-by-step procedure:
Step 1: Click on the Account Setup button in the top menu.
- Enter the User ID created and click on Search.
- User Details will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the User ID from the displayed list and click on Select.
Step 2: Once Selected, you will be directed to Initiate Account Setup Screen
- Tick on Internet, Mobile Browser, Mobile App, Transactions and Inquiries to assign all accounts to the users.
- If customization is required for a particular user, follow the below steps for each Channel (Internet, Mobile Browser and Mobile App)
- Click on the word “Transactions” - The following transaction types will appear, select the transaction type individually and tick the required account numbers on the right - To be given for transacting users
- Account Transactions
- Credit Card Transactions
- Trade Transactions
- Fund Transfers
- Bulk Transactions
- Trade inquiries
- Click on the word “Inquiries” - The following Inquiry types will appear, select the transaction, type individually, and tick the required account numbers on the right - To be given for view and/or transacting users
- Account Inquiries
- Loan Inquiries
- TD Inquiries
- Other Transactions
**You may refer to Transaction Code Abbreviations for reference**
Step 3: Click on Submit and Confirm
- Enter your RSA PIN + Token Number to confirm the request
- You will be navigated to the confirmation screen with the generated reference number.
Note: If you have a "Maker-Checker Setup" for Administrators, please ensure that the request is approved by the 2nd Administrator.