To request for a liability letter, follow these steps:
- Log in to iBusiness.
- Click on Service Tab.
- Click on the E-Form option on the left side menu.
- Click on the dropdown arrow in the Product Field.
- Select the product Audit Confirmation/Balance Confirmation Letter from the product dropdown list.
- Click on the dropdown arrow in Service Field.
- Select Reference Letter from the list of services in the dropdown.
- Click on the dropdown arrow in Request Field.
- Select Liability and No Liability Letter from the list of services in the dropdown.
- Click on the dropdown arrow in Charges Account Field and select Account Number.
- Under Select Details, Select Type - Liability/No Liability Letter as applicable.
- Select Active Account Number or Closed Account Number.
- Under Customer Dispatch Address, enter Other Bank Details If any.
- Upon selecting the above-required fields, the system will display the required information to proceed with the service chosen.
- Upload the request letter under Attach File.
- You can add any additional information in the Notes field.
- Proceed to accept the Terms and Conditions and click INITIATE (extreme right of the screen)
- Click Submit and confirm by entering 4 digit pin and 6 digit token number.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on Queue Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations on the left menu
- The items pending action will be available under transaction type E-Forms.
- Approver can review the details of the request/documents uploaded and respond (Approve/Reject) to the request initiated.