To modify the assigned user ID to the user, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in using your administrator token
- Click on Users & Roles Management at the top menu >> Users Management >> Modify User
- Type the User ID and click Search or you can click Search directly (and a list of users will get displayed)
- Select the User to be modified
Step 2: Click Submit on the 1st Page to reach the Modify User Channel screen
- Modify the User ID as required and click on Submit
Step 3: Click on Submit 3 times until you reach the confirmation page
Step 4: Click on Confirm then enter PIN + Token number and Submit
- You will be navigated to the confirmation screen with the generated reference number.
Note: If you have a "Maker-Checker Setup" for Administrators, please ensure that the request is approved by the 2nd Administrator.