To modify the assigned role to the user, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in using your administrator token
- Click on Users & Roles Management on the top menu >> Users Management >> Modify User
- Type the User ID and click Search or you can click Search directly (and a list of users will get displayed)
- Select the User needed for modification
Step 2: Enter the information in the form that you would like to modify for the user
- For View Package - Select access level as View Only
- For the Transaction Package, there are three options as follows:
- Maker - If User will only initiate the payment
- Checker/Verifier - If User will authorize/approve payments
- Maker/Checker - If User is authorized to singly approve their own payments
Step 3: Click on Submit 3 times until you reach the page shown below
- Select the appropriate role under Pre-defined roles based on the access level provided on the 1st page and Click Submit
Step 4: Click on Confirm then enter PIN + Token number and Submit
- You will be navigated to the confirmation screen with the generated reference number.
Note: If you have a "Maker-Checker Setup" for Administrators, please ensure that the request is approved by the 2nd Administrator.