To create a new standing order domestically, follow these steps:
- Log in to iBusiness.
- Click on Service Tab.
- Click on the Domestic Standing Order option on the left side menu.
- Click on the Domestic Standing Order option on the main menu.
- Select/Input all the mandatory details on the below screen
- After performing the above activities, accept the Terms and Conditions and click SUBMIT
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on Queue Tab, and go to Pending your Authorizations on the left menu.
- The items pending action will be available under transaction type Services.
- Approver can review the details of the request/documents uploaded and respond (Approve/Reject) to the request initiated.