**This step is applicable for Transaction Package only**
Log-in using your administrator token and follow the step-by-step procedure below:
- Step 1: Click on User and Roles Management
- Step 2: Click Authorization Management then Authorization Rule
- Step 3: Click Create, you will be directed to the Create Rule screen
- Step 4: Select the required details from the dropdown
- Maker - Select either the User ID or the Group Name
- Transaction Type - Select All or Particular Transaction Type
- Currency - AED by default
- Account ID - Select All or Account Number
- Amount From - Minimum Amount of Initiation
- Amount To - Maximum Amount of Initiation (Default Maximum Limit is AED 3,600,000.00)
- Click Authorization Required to select the Approvers. On the List ID field, select the preferred Approver's User ID or Group based on the level of Approval. (i.e. 1st List ID will be 1st Authorizer, 2nd List ID will be 2nd Authorizer, Last List ID will automatically be the Releaser)
- Step 5: Click Save and Confirm
- The system will prompt to enter RSA PIN + Token Number to confirm
- You will be navigated to the confirmation screen with the generated reference number.
- If you have a "Maker-Checker Setup" for Administrators, please ensure that the request is approved by the 2nd Administrator.
- If in case Auto-Authorize Rule is created, Maker-Checker Rule will be ignored by the system
Congratulations! You have now completed your iBusiness Profile setup and you can now start with your Transactions.