Log in using your administrator token and follow the step-by-step procedure shown below:
Step 1: Click on the Users & Roles Management tab:
- Under Users Management, Select on Create User
- Then click on Create User (green button) in the right panel.
- All the fields with an asterisk (*) symbol are mandatory.
- For token mapping, select the type of New token from drop-down
- Physical token
- Digital token
- Desktop RSA
- For the Access level, select the user level such as View Only, Maker, Checker/Verifier & Maker and Checker
Step 2: For the different access levels, please follow the steps below:
- For View Access, the user level is View Only
- Select View Only in access level and click submit.
- View Only Users can only view and download statements and will not be able to perform non-financial transactions
- For Maker Access, the user level is Maker
- Select Maker only in access level and click submit.
- A Maker is a person responsible for creating the request whether it is a financial or non-financial transaction.
- For Transaction Package where user level is Checker/Verifier or Maker and Checker, follow instructions accordingly:
- Tick the User Bulk Template ID Mapping on the tick box.
- Select the user Nationality
- Select the Identity type (Emirates ID or Passport).
- Fill in the Identity details on the Mandatory Fields. Attach an Identity Picture on the Front page and Back page.
- Upon filling in all details, click on Submit.
- A Checker/Verifier is a person approving the requests raised by the Maker. It is also called as an "Approver", "Authorized Person", "Authorizer". They can authorize financial or non-financial transactions.
**Emirates ID/Passport Copy is required for Checkers only.
Step 3: On the next page, tick on Channel Description and enter the Preferred User ID for the new user:
- Tick Internet to access iBusiness from the PC or Laptop
- Tick Mobile Browser to access iBusiness from the phone mobile browser
- Tick Mobile Application to access iBusiness from the Mobile App (Applicable for iPhone only)
Step 4: On the next page, click on Submit
Step 5: On the next page, select the appropriate role for Checker/ Verifier or Maker and Checker (which was created in the above step) and then click on Submit again.
Step 6: Review the details and Confirm
- The system will prompt to enter RSA PIN + Token Number to confirm
- You will be navigated to the confirmation screen with the generated reference number.
Once you have created the New Users, you can proceed in Mapping the Accounts for the Users by following the link: Setting Up Your Accounts
Note: If you have a "Maker-Checker Setup" for Administrators, please ensure that the request is approved by the 2nd Administrator.